Your guide to dealing with teenagers and grog
A booklet to guide Aboriginal parents on communicating with their teenagers about responsible drinking.
A booklet to guide Aboriginal parents on communicating with their teenagers about responsible drinking which covers:
- how alcohol affects teenagers
- tips for communicating about alcohol
- tips to give them a safer night
- being a good role model
- alcohol and the law
- when is too much dangerous?
- what to do in an emergency
- getting help
- useful web links.
The booklet is designed for use in discussion groups and counselling and also available in display boxes for use in Aboriginal health, drug and alcohol and community services.