Welcome to Your Room’s DMCA Compliance Page.
Copyright Infringement Notification:
Your Room respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via our website, please notify us immediately.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Please describe the work, and where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Include information reasonably sufficient to locate the material, such as the URL of the page where the allegedly infringing content is displayed.
- Information to contact the complaining party:
- Include your name, physical address, email address, and phone number.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Please Note: Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to law, to post and use the material, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- **Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Thank you for your cooperation.